Mimaki JFX600 Delivers
- Latest generation. high production flatbed printer
- 60mm material thickness
- Vacuum bed
- Vivid images even on transparent media through use of white ink
- Print to almost any rigid material
- Benefits from leveraging innovative LED UV curing technologies
- Perfect for direct to substrate graphics, retail displays, large format signage, exhibition panels. industrial products, decor, personalised items, photographic work, membrane panels and more.
Developed from a long history of market-leading LED UV flatbed printers, the feature-rich Mimaki JFX600-2513 uses high specification industrial printheads, achieving significant productivity gains over previous models. With a strong heritage of delivering high quality, highly creative print, the JFX600 is designed to accelerate production across print businesses.
The Mimaki JFX600-2513 sets the benchmark for print quality, achieving spectacular results onto an almost limitless range of materials. Multiple onboard Core Technologies deliver premium print quality, automated maintenance and reduced waste – all with minimal user intervention. This suite of proprietary features acts as a safety net to ensure superior output is generated, and productivity maximised on even the most complex and creative print jobs.
Compatible with industry standard 8’ x 4’ (2,440mm x 1,220mm) boards up to 60mm thick, the JFX600 can print onto plastics, polycarbonate, wood, glass, metal and more. Capable of delivering striking 2.5D multi-layer printing as well as engaging and creative effects with clear and white ink, Mimaki’s range-topping flatbed is a powerful addition to any print business.