Mimaki 3DUJ-553 UV Inkjet Resin 3D Printer
The world's first 3D modelling system with over 10,000,000 different full colours.
With the 3DUJ-553 UV Inkjet Resin 3D printer, Mimaki has introduced a brand-new approach to 3D printing. This is the world’s first 3D printer with over 10 million colours, enabling the production of 3D objects, eliminating time-consuming finishing and the risk of damaging small detailed parts.
- Printing in full colour with over 10 million colours with ICC profiling/proofing
- Support material is dissolvable in water, which prevents small detailed parts to break
- Build size 500 x 500 x 300mm
- Transparent inks for glossy effects
- Possibility to mix clear and colours to achieve different levels of transparency
- Existing 3D data of white objects can be easily coloured in 3D Link software
- Strength of the material is comparable with ABS
- 3 printing qualities (20 – 32 – 42-micron layering)
- Smooth surface
Reproduce vibrant and beautiful objects with more than 10 million colours
The 3DUJ-553 3D printer uses ground-breaking technology which, by implementing a colour simulation profile, ensures the output colour is profiled to the monitor, delivering colour consistency throughout the project.
Add translucency with clear ink
Using clear ink adds an additional effect to 3D printed objects, especially if the object is illuminated. The combination of clear and CMYK inks opens the door to increased designer creativity.
The inks used by the Mimaki 3DUJ-553 contain an acrylic resin that produces hardness equivalent to ABS plastic. This means that overcoating, drilling and attachment of screws can be accomplished without damaging the object. It also adds superior weather resistance, surface smoothness and strength to the object.
Prototyping made possible
With a highly detailed appearance it is possible to accurately prototype objects and designs with the knowledge that the finished item is representative in look, colour and finish.
508 x 508 x 305mm
17.0 hours (100x100x100mm)
14.4 hours (100x100x100mm)
Best Quality Speed
25.7 hours (100x100x100mm)
2,250 x 1,500 x 1,550mm
Modelling ink, CMYK, White, Clear + Support Material
On-demand piezo electric, 8 heads inline