Demo a Mimaki at Sign & Digital UK and win a holiday as Hybrid celebrates its 20th Birthday
As Hybrid turns 20 years old, Mimaki’s exclusive UK and Irish distributor is delighted to announce a fantastic free competition for the forthcoming Sign & Digital UK exhibition. Visitors who partake in a Mimaki printer demonstration with one of the company’s authorised resellers during the show will receive a ‘Sporting Ticket’ that could win them a holiday at Club La Manga in southern Spain, worth up to £5,000.
“With a big summer of sport ahead of us, we thought our competition was a great way to get people in the mood,” says Hybrid director; Peter Mitchell. “It was a privilege to experience Mimaki celebrating its 40th year in 2015 and we’re enormously proud that Hybrid is turning 20 years old in 2016. Sign & Digital UK is the perfect occasion to kick things off with a prize like this.”
Hybrid’s Sporting Tickets not only enter visitors into the competition, but also ensure their involvement in the company’s promotions for the show. “We will have some extremely attractive offers on Mimaki’s latest technology during the show,” confirms Mitchell. “The exhibition is an excellent opportunity for companies to explore our printers and benefit from competitive pricing too.”
Hybrid is using the exhibition to not only celebrate its 20th birthday, but to launch two important new printers for Mimaki – the much-anticipated 3.2m LED UV UJV55-320 roll fed machine that saw its European launch in March and the mid format UJF-7151plus flatbed that offers a unique combination of ultra-high quality and productivity. The company will also show the MTEX Blue all in one dye sublimation printer with inbuilt fixation for the first time, along with core sign and graphics solvent printers and integrated printer/cutters.
“We look forward to welcoming partners old and new to the Hybrid stand during the show,” concludes Mitchell. “In our 20th year, we’re as excited as ever about Mimaki’s technology and the opportunity to show all the latest solutions for the sign and graphics market. Our prize draw should be the icing on the cake for what’s set to be a great exhibition.”
Hybrid can be found on stand E10 at the very entrance to the exhibition.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- To enter the competition, visitors to Sign & Digital UK 2016 must receive a demonstration of a Mimaki from an authorised Hybrid reseller during the time of the show.
- As part of the demo, they will receive their Sporting Ticket voucher which must be completed by the reseller and visitor and then taken by the visitor to the Hybrid stand for validation by a National Sales Manager.
- Tickets are then entered into the draw for a holiday for four people at a luxury villa at Club La Manga in Spain, typically worth £5,000.
- Entries are limited to one per person, irrespective of the number of vouchers validated by Hybrid.
- The winner will be selected at random on Friday 29th April 2016 and notified shortly afterwards. The winner must be prepared to partake in publicity.
- Entrants must not work for or be related to staff at Hybrid Services Ltd or its reseller network.
- Entrants must be residents of the UK or Ireland only.
- Four return flights (from Belfast, Leeds, Newcastle or Manchester with Jet2 and Bristol or London Gatwick with easyJet) to Murcia in Spain, transfers to and from La Manga Club and one week’s accommodation for four people at a four bedroom luxury villa with private pool.
- Fully comprehensive holiday insurance, food & drink, travel to and from the UK airport and any other aspect of the holiday are the responsibility of the prize winner.
- There is no cash alternative.
The prize must be taken before October 31st 2017 and dates are subject to availability