Mimaki JV5-320S outdoor durable inkjet solvent printers
Class leading outdoor durable & aqueous inkjet printer range with a choice of outdoor durable or dye sublimation inks. The Mimaki JV5 series large format inkjet printers offer a combination of high speed performance and excellent print quality. With a top speed of 58 sqm/h and quality prints at 40 sqm/h, it is made for both immediate delivery and high-volume production. The JV5 series include the grand format JV5-320S for large outdoor signs.
- Prints with solvent inks onto uncoated media, such as vinyl, banner and mesh
- Prints with dye sub inks onto polyester fabrics and transfer paper
- 4 x 8 heads, with user selectable head configuration
- High quality printing mode up to 1,440dpi, with 40m sq per hour at 540 x 1080dpi!
- Water and UV resistance for up to 3 year outdoor life (solvent prints)
- Low cost automatic cleaning system (for solvent use)
- Intelligent pre, print and post heater system
- Automatic head height and media feed sensoring
- Built in UISS for constant ink supply, with up to 1.76 litres per colour loaded as standard.
MBIS (Mimaki Bulk Ink System) available for ultra long run printing
- 1.6m and 3.2m solvent models, plus 3.2m DS dye sub specific machine available
Print directly to unbacked mesh
With the Mimaki JV5-320S’s integrated trough, unbacked media such as mesh can be printed to without the ink marking off on the reverse.
Produce huge, high quality display graphics
The Mimaki JV5-320S combines beautiful quality output with a 3.2m print width and high production speeds to deliver a superb solution for creating superwide images at breath-taking quality.