JV300 Series delivers
- Fast printing speeds up to 105.9m2 per hour
- High quality print resolution of up to 1,440dpi
- Two different printing widths: 1,361mm and 1,610mm
- Mimaki’s dye sublimation inks for printing to transfer paper
- UISS and optional MBIS III on board 2 litre bulk ink system
- MAPS3 with variable dot and large ink drop providing high quality at high speed
- 3-way intelligent heater
*shown with optional MBIS
Mimaki Sb54 Dye Sub inks
High density colours, nozzle stability and reduced smoke generation during pressing make Mimaki’s Sb54 ink a winning choice. With greater colour reproducibility thanks to its large gamut, it’s the ideal solution for hitting important corporate and team colours and making the right impression when it matters most. Importantly; OEKO-TEX® accreditation for direct skin contact features on the majority of Mimaki dye sub ink sets, making them perfect for producing apparel and sportswear.
Fast Print Speeds
Deliver production output volumes with print speeds up to 105.9m2 per hour, thanks to latest generation print heads and sophisticated transfer paper handling, drying and take-up.