Versatile and productive, A3 LED UV printer with myriad applications and capabilities and featuring unique jettable primer, white and clear inks and a 150mm head gap.
The high head gap Mimaki UJF-3042HG is suitable for commercial printers, promotional products companies and signmakers - as well as manufacturing setups - for producing photo quality print onto practically any product. Perfect for branding up and imprinting items, its low energy consumption and durable print mean it delivers the highest quality output in a fraction of the time to a traditional pad or screen print. Adding additional heads and an enlarged head gap to the hugely successful FX version, the HG incorporates white, clear, primer and process inks into a versatile platform.
With no limit to minimum run lengths and the ability to handle variable data, short - and highly profitable production become a reality.
- Innovative high quality desktop LED UV cure printer with 8 ink channels
- New automatic primer facility - primer is applied only to areas that require it
- Varnish for highlighting and protecting print areas
- 150mm head height
- Vacuum bed
- Vivid images even on transparent media through use of white ink
- Print to almost any materials
- Benefits from leveraging innovative LED UV curing technologies -
- Ultra low power consumption
- Print to heat sensitive media
- Instant on/off lamp switching
- Perfect for promotional goods, industrial products, giftware, personalised items, photographic work, membrane panels and more.
- Mimaki Raster Link Pro RIP software included
Print to objects up to 150mm thick
With a head gap of 150mm, the Mimaki UJF-3042HG offers the capability to print directly to large items
Opaque white ink for vibrant results
Print multiple layers onto clear or coloured materials using Mimaki’s opaque white ink to ensure a vibrant result
Optional ‘Kebab’ for printing around the circumference of cylindrical items
Mimaki’s unique ‘kebab’ option rotates bottles, cans, tins and other cylindrical items to enable a complete print around the outside of the object, offering powerful packaging proofing and bespoke gift capabiltiies.
Hybrid's Technical Services Commitment
At Hybrid, we are committed to delivering the highest levels of customer service and technical support. Our technical team continually strives to support you, your staff, your business and your customers.
The UJF-3042 series employs UV LED printing technology, which does not generate excessive heat, allowing the machine to print directly on virtually almost anything, including heat-sensitive materials.
Two models are available: UJF-3042FX, which can print on media up to 50 mm thick, and UJF-3042HG (up to 150 mm thick).