The hugely successful Mimaki UJF-3042FX is suitable for commercial printers, promotional products companies and signmakers - as well as manufacturing setups - for producing photo quality print onto practically any product. Perfect for branding up and imprinting items, its low energy consumption and durable print mean it delivers the highest quality output in a fraction of the time of a traditional pad or screen print.
With no limit to minimum run lengths and the ability to handle variable data, short - and highly profitable production become a reality.
- Innovative high quality desktop LED UV cure printer
- New automatic primer facility - primer is applied only to areas that require it
- Varnish for highlighting and protecting print areas
- 50mm head height
- Vacuum bed
- Vivid images even on transparent media through use of white ink
- Print to almost any materials
- Benefits from leveraging innovative LED UV curing technologies -
- Ultra low power consumption
- Print to heat sensitive media
- Instant on/off lamp switching
- Perfect for promotional goods, industrial products, giftware, personalised items, photographic work, membrane panels and more.
- Mimaki Raster Link RIP software included
Print direct to substrate for small format signage.
Reduce processes by printing direct to metal, glass, wood, acrylic, plastic and more to deliver high quality signs and plaques.
Perfect for printing personalised promotional products
Brand, imprint and customise almost any item with the UJF’s vibrant, durable and high quality output.
The UJF-3042 series employs cool-running UV LED printing technology, allowing the machine to print directly onto virtually almost any object, including heat-sensitive materials.
Two models are available: UJF-3042FX, which can print on media up to 50 mm thick, and UJF-3042HG (up to 150 mm thick).