Class leading outdoor durable & aqueous inkjet printer range with a choice of outdoor durable or dye sublimation inks. The Mimaki JV5 series large format inkjet printers offer a combination of high speed performance and excellent print quality. With a top speed of 58 sqm/h and quality prints at 40 sqm/h, it is made for both immediate delivery and high-volume production. The JV5 series include the grand format JV5-320S for large outdoor signs.
- Prints with solvent inks onto uncoated media, such as vinyl, banner and mesh
- Prints with dye sub inks onto polyester fabrics and transfer paper
- 4 x 8 heads, with user selectable head configuration
- High quality printing mode up to 1,440dpi, with 40m sq per hour at 540 x 1080dpi!
- Water and UV resistance for up to 3 year outdoor life (solvent prints)
- Low cost automatic cleaning system (for solvent use)
- Intelligent pre, print and post heater system
- Automatic head height and media feed sensoring
- Built in UISS for constant ink supply, with up to 1.76 litres per colour loaded as standard.
MBIS (Mimaki Bulk Ink System) available for ultra long run printing
- 1.6m and 3.2m solvent models, plus 3.2m DS dye sub specific machine available
Print directly to unbacked mesh
With the Mimaki JV5-320S’s integrated trough, unbacked media such as mesh can be printed to without the ink marking off on the reverse.
Produce huge, high quality display graphics
The Mimaki JV5-320S combines beautiful quality output with a 3.2m print width and high production speeds to deliver a superb solution for creating superwide images at breath-taking quality.
Hybrid's Technical Services Commitment
At Hybrid, we are committed to delivering the highest levels of customer service and technical support. Our technical team continually strives to support you, your staff, your business and your customers.