The perfect tool for packaging, prototyping and short-run production, the CFL-605RT offers a versatile, multi-function solution, especially when paired with a Mimaki small format LED UV flatbed printer.
CFL-605RT Series delivers
- The eccentric cutter has a maximum cutting thickness of 1mm with an optimal downforce setting between 30 and 1,000g.
- The tangential cutter features a maximum cutting thickness of 2mm with high downforce pressure, including materials such as reflective vinyl and rubber sheets.
- The reciprocating cutter has a maximum 10mm cutting thickness for materials such as foam or cardboard and uses a vertical reciprocating motion.
- The creasing roller creases materials for a perfect package. Downforce pressures are adjustable from 500 to 1,000g.
- Pen tool for creating line drawings
- Accurate cutting with register mark detection function
- Compact, built-in Vacuum unit helps secure material during cutting
- Downforce cutting pressure of up to 1,500g
- 610 x 510mm cutting area
- Powerful and effective plug-in cutting software package included as standard
Reciprocating cutter for soft foam material
The blade cuts thick materials by a vertical reciprocating motion. Making it ideal for foam and cardboard cutting. In addition, the blade is capable of cutting a range of material thicknesses by precisely controlling the blade edge direction.
Ideal Flatbed Print & Cut solution with the Mimaki UJF Series:
Used in combination with the UJF series flatbed LED UV printers, the CFL-605RT compact flatbed cutting plotter can achieve on-demand production of the original goods by providing the whole production process, from proofing through to packaging sampling.
Hybrid's Technical Services Commitment
At Hybrid, we are committed to delivering the highest levels of customer service and technical support. Our technical team continually strives to support you, your staff, your business and your customers.
| Eccentric Cutter
Maximum cutting thickness: 1mm Materials are cut with an optimal downforce
setting from 30 to 1,000g
The roller creases materials and enables the creation of a perfect package.
Downforce pressures are adjustable from 500 to 1,500g depending on the material.