Mimaki’s latest UJF-3042 MkII and UJF-6042 MkII flatbed LED UV printers bring increased productivity and ease of use to on-demand, direct to object printing. Available in A3 or A2 format, these new models build on Mimaki’s peerless heritage to offer spectacular creativity and limitless opportunities when printing onto almost any material.
UJF-3042/6042Mk II Delivers
- 20% increase in productivity when compared to UJF-3042/6042*
- Direct printing on substrates up to 153mm thick
- MBIS bulk ink system with 250ml / 1000ml bottles
- Full cover protection prevents dust affecting print quality
- Choice of LH100 or LUS120 inks, each with 9 colours including white, clear and primer
- Exceptional print quality as a result of using Mimaki technologies including MAPS4, MFD1 and variable dot
- Uninterrupted printing through the use of MCT, NCU and NRS technologies
*when printing in 600x600dpi, 8pass mode
Print Promotional Items
Print direct-to-object to deliver short runs of branded items and promotional products.
Print Direct To Substrate
Reduce processes by printing direct to metal, glass, wood, acrylic, plastic and more to deliver high quality signs, plaques and gifts.
High Head Gap
Print to items up to 153mm thick thanks to the high head gap on both printers.
Optional ‘Kebab’ for printing around the circumference of cylindrical items
Mimaki’s unique ‘kebab’ option rotates bottles, cans, tins and other cylindrical items to enable a complete print around the outside of the object, offering powerful packaging proofing and bespoke gift capabiltiies.
Hybrid's Technical Services Commitment
At Hybrid, we are committed to delivering the highest levels of customer service and technical support. Our technical team continually strives to support you, your staff, your business and your customers.