A new generation of high speed LED-UV inkjet printing.
The UJV500-160 defines a new era in LED-UV inkjet printing by combining high-speed and unrivalled print quality. Two different ink options (LUS-150 and LUS-200) provide users with greater production flexibility and wider options for different applications. LUS-200 ink delivers high outdoor durability and a flexibility which is particularly suitable for curved surface applications such as vehicle wraps, and is fully warranted for all-weather durability by 3M, when used with approved media. The LUS-150 ink option provides additional benefits of being able to print with White ink, for transparent window film prints and enhancement of other colours.
- UV curable inks for a smooth, glossy finish with brilliant colour definition
- Fast drying inks for improved productivity
- Excellent print durability for outdoor or indoor applications
- 4 colour (+ White with LUS-150 inkset) printing
- High speed output at up to 60m2 per hour
- Newly developed take up device for stable, continuous operation
- Prints exit machine completely dry, for immediate post-processing
- Mimaki Advanced Pass System (MAPS) reduces banding on solid print areas
- Nozzle Recovery Function aids continuous operation
Fast drying inks for improved productivity
With excellent durability for outdoor or indoor applications
Newly developed take up device
For stable, continuous operation at high speeds
The UJV500-160 can print at high speeds up to 60 ㎡/h. A speed of 24 ㎡/h can be reached while printing with white ink. The number of print heads and nozzles has been updated. The six 2 inch print heads are aligned in a staggered array, which is optimized to eject ink effectively. 1 head＝1,280 nozzles (320 nozzles X 4 rows), In total: 7,680 nozzles (1,280 nozzle X 6 heads)