Ultra-high speed, high precision flatbed UV LED printer Setting new standards in Grand Format UV Flatbed printing…
The new JFX 500-2131 establishes new performance benchmarks in the sector in terms of speed, flexibility and environmental sustainability. With speeds of up to 60 m2 /h the new machine is 2.5 times faster than previous JFX printers from Mimaki and will revolutionise the world of sign and graphics and wide format display with the outstanding capability to print down to 2 point text with stunning clarity
- Innovative high quality desktop LED UV cure printer
- New automatic primer facility - primer is applied only to areas that require it
- Varnish for highlighting and protecting print areas
- 50mm head height
- Vacuum bed
- Vivid images even on transparent media through use of white ink
- Print to almost any materials
- Benefits from leveraging innovative LED UV curing technologies -
- Ultra low power consumption
- Print to heat sensitive media
- Instant on/off lamp switching
- Perfect for promotional goods, industrial products, giftware, personalised items, photographic work, membrane panels and more.
- Mimaki Raster Link Pro 5 RIP software included
High Speed Print
Equipped with the new developed print head (6 print heads with 3 staggered configuration), the JFX500-2131 achieves print speed up to 60 sqm/h.
Layout pins eliminate alignment problems
The machine is equipped with pins and a scale to ensure accurate substrate alignment on the flatbed. By fixing the substrate to the pins, checking the placement against the scale and then editing the design data or printer setting accordingly, all alignment problems are eliminated.
Hybrid's Technical Services Commitment
At Hybrid, we are committed to delivering the highest levels of customer service and technical support. Our technical team continually strives to support you, your staff, your business and your customers.