With its winning combination of quality, high speed and innovative automated belt-fed conveyance system, the Mimaki Tx300P-1800B has been developed to print direct to a broad range of natural and man-made fabrics. Particularly effective for printing on modern stretchable materials, the Tx300P-1800B is ideally suited to the production of fashion, clothing and soft furnishings.
- Maximum print speed of 50m2/h (Draft speed – in 4-colour mode)
- Sublimation, disperse, reactive & acid dye and textile pigment inks
- Belt transfer system for accurate print on stretchable or thin fabrics
- Mimaki Bulk Ink System (MBIS) and large volume ink packs
- Latest Mimaki Advanced Pass System (MAPS)
- Nozzle Check Unit (NCU) ensures reliable continuous print operation
- Adjustable head gap setting for thick and woven textiles
Wide choice of ink types
Sublimation, disperse, pigment, reactive and acid inks ensure almost any natural or man-made fabric can be printed to, with vibrant and long-lasting results.
Belt transfer system for optimum fabric feeding
Mimaki’s advanced fabric-feed technology incorporates a ‘sticky belt’ transport system to ensure high levels of accuracy and image quality even when working on stretchable fabrics.
Hybrid's Technical Services Commitment
At Hybrid, we are committed to delivering the highest levels of customer service and technical support. Our technical team continually strives to support you, your staff, your business and your customers.