With a choice of sizes ranging from 75cm to 160cm wide, the CG-FXII range of high specification cutters features an optical eye for perfect print & cut registration, free FineCut plugin software, stand, roll holders and USB interface for fast data transfer.
CG-FXII Series delivers
- 75cm, 130cm and 160cm wide options
- High speed / high accuracy cutter plotters
- Photo electric eye for 4 point register mark detection
- Up to 100cm cut speed
- Drag knife or pen plotting
- USB interface
- Competitive price, and range of widths, including the 130 & 160cm versions that are perfectly matched to the Mimaki JV150 and JV300 solvent printers for a seamless print and cut workflow
- Free Mimaki FineCut plug in software for CorelDRAW! and Adobe® Illustrator.
High speed continuous register mark detection
For precise contour cutting of printed images such as stickers, the optical sensor detects register marks that are printed on the media. By recognizing these marks, the distance to the image is calculated accurately.
Available within attractively priced print & cut packages
Partner with a Mimaki rollfed solvent, latex or SUV printer and benefit from substantial savings when purchased together.
Hybrid's Technical Services Commitment
At Hybrid, we are committed to delivering the highest levels of customer service and technical support. Our technical team continually strives to support you, your staff, your business and your customers.
Mimaki’s unique Half-Cut function produces a series of half and die-cuts leaving a few connection points that keeps the image in place. When the job is done the sticker/image can be easily pressed out, or the complete sheet or roll can be sent to the customer. Various media without backing sheet can also be Half-Cut.