The world's fastest printer for transfer paper
With an unrivalled speed of 150 m2/h, the Mimaki TS500-1800 prints on sublimation paper like no other machines on the market. Targeted at the textile market, the machine is especially suitable for production of sportswear and soft signage, both of which are seeing growth in run lengths appropriate for digital printing.
- Unrivalled printing speed of up to 150m2/h on transfer paper
- Mimaki Degassing Module to prevent nozzle blockage
- Mist removal filter enhances print stability
- Large roll media loading
- Stable media feeding and take-up
- Brilliant, fast-drying dye sublimation ink
The worlds fastest dye sub printer
Print speeds up to 150 m2/h bring high quality digital print to the high volume textile production market.
Cost-efficient bottled ink
Mimaki Degassing Module (MDM-20) enables printer to use larger capacity bottled inks for reduced costs and improved productivity.
Achieves print speed of 150m²/h on sublimation paper while in high-speed mode. The newly developed print heads (Six print heads with three staggered) achieve maximum speed.