Perfectly suited to the creation of fashion, apparel, sportswear, furnishings and PoS, the TS300P-1800 uses state-of-the-art technology to set new performance benchmarks for the sector.
- Maximum print speed of 115m2 /h (360 x 360dpi, 1 pass, Bi)
- New Sb410 high performance, economical sublimation transfer ink
- Mimaki MBIS3 Bulk Ink System for long-run continuous printing
- Latest Mimaki MAPS4 Advanced Pass System
- Nozzle Check Unit (NCU) ensures reliable continuous print operation
- Cockling reduction transfer mechanism for higher quality print
New sb410 high performance inksets
Innovative new inksets available with the TS300P offer numerous additional benefits over conventional inks including; improved ink resolvability, stability and lower sedimentation as well as lower smoke emission.
‘Cockling’ reduction features
A number of features are incorporated to reduce the effects of ‘cockling’ – the wrinkling of the media surface caused by high levels of ink absorbtion.
Hybrid's Technical Services Commitment
At Hybrid, we are committed to delivering the highest levels of customer service and technical support. Our technical team continually strives to support you, your staff, your business and your customers.
The TS300P-1800 optimizes the printing speed and quality to produce the desired print results. For this purpose, it provides a wide range of printing modes, from the draft printing mode (which operates at the maximum speed of 115m2/h) to high-quality printing mode